Mysimtravel offers a voicemail service that handles incoming calls when the user is unavailable or busy. Download the full voicemail guide.
How to activate voicemail
- Dial 091 (or *146*091#) and press call.
- You will see on the screen “Voicemail activated”, the incoming calls will be redirected to your voicemail in case you cannot answer the phone.
How to deactivate voicemail
- Dial 090 (or *146*090#) and press call button.
- You will see on the screen “Voicemail deactivated”.
How to check the number of voicemail messages
- Dial 094 (or *146*094#) and press call.
- You will see on the screen “You have X new messages in your voice mailbox”.
How to listen to your voicemail messages
- Dial 095 (or *146*095#) and press call. You’ll see “Wait for call” and in a few seconds your phone will ring.
- Answer as you normally would and you’ll hear how many messages you have. Press 1 to listen to the messages.