Mysimtravel is designed to work with all mobile phone handsets. Very few mobile phones will not work with mysimtravel at all.
1. Locked phones mysimtravel works only in unlocked mobile phones. When you insert your mysimtravel in locked phone, you may see a message like this: “Restricted SIM”, “Insert correct SIM”, “SIM registration failed”. Please contact your handset provider to have the phone unlocked.
2. Some Samsung, LG, Blackberry and iPhone users might need to take the following steps:
- A. Find mysimtravel menu in your phone menu (Main Menu on Blackberry, General – Phone – SIM Applications on iPhone) and choose “Settings”B. Press “YES” or “OK”
- C. Input “1101” and choose “OK” (there should be a message on the screen that says “CC OptionX: ON”).
- D. Go ahead and make calls as usual. To turn this option OFF, enter 1102.
3. A small number of handsets or older style phones (5 years +) may require a different dialling method when making calls with mysimtravel. Try to dial in the following mode: *146* 00 country code, telephone number #. Press call.